Our client develops, finances, operates and monitors solar energy solutions worldwide, ranging from some of the world’s largest solar deployments to residential customers’ rooftops. A global leader in polysilicon and silicon wafer manufacturing, our client creates the foundation upon which most solar cells and semiconductor devices are built
- To perform a global rollout for Greece and Brazil
- To implement financials, procurement and Projects.
- Domestic and international intercompany transactions with AGIS
- Sync up all existing customizations
- Conduct implementation 100 % remotely from US and India
- Process ownership - Outsourced business process with local accounting firms abroad
- Complex business model with high volume of project legal entities
- High volume of Intercompany transactions.
- Global business process vs. local compliances
- Access and Security concerns as same recourses shared by multiple entities
Jade Global’s Solution – Global Rollout
- Implemented Vanilla GL with Primary and one Secondary ledger for local reporting
- Consolidated and eliminated on a Country level
- Automated Global Intercompany System (AGIS) flows between holding company, consulting company and project companies to automate intercompany balancing
- Management of High volume through Intercompany relations and custom LE configurator.
- AP and PA customized to sync with existing custom process used in US org
- Global/International processes mapped on single application brought operational synergy
- Better control and visibility in financial transaction and reporting
- Centralized fund management through holding company owned pooled bank accounts