Jade Global provides a comprehensive range of Oracle DBA services including Core DBA and Apps DBA Support. We help clients with day to day monitoring and maintenance of the database so that your DBA team can concentrate on more innovative tasks. Our certified DBAs help the clients with each aspect of the platform—from concept and plan to administration, troubleshooting and monitoring.
We provide DBA support across the range of Oracle Business Applications. Our Oracle application DBA support includes backup, cloning, application upgradation, projects (e.g. DMZ setup, Multi-node setup, Shared Application Top, Parallel Concurrent Processing, etc.), and performance tuning services among others.
- Oracle Applications DBA Support:24x7 proactive day to day monitoring and maintenance that covers backup and cloning, application upgrade, patch management, platform management and performance tuning services.
- Oracle Core DBA Support:24x7 proactive day to day monitoring and maintenance that includes exadata migration support, database upgrade, DR management, RAC management, data guard, performance tuning and enterprise manager.
- Hosting Vendor Management Services:Understanding the hosting provider’s process to proactively monitor the hosting services and analyze the growth trajectory for capacity planning recommendations.
- Business Applications DBA Support:Managing OBIEE and SOA installations and configurations, while also managing Hyperion and Agile administration.
- Knowledge Management:Multi-tiered documentation of work instructions, process guidelines and known errors.
- Proactive Problem Management:A proactive approach for onboarding and logistics for ongoing ticket resolutions and code migrations.
- Metrics Based Approach:Pre-defined Metrics for SLA, RCA to be used to create a runbook for analyzing the underlying infrastructure, administrative tasks and overall monitoring.
- Knowledge Management:Detailed knowledge base of support tickets, tickets resolved and updated runbook.
- Detailed Analytics:Continuous capacity and trend analysis to be included in the status report on weekly trending and transition metrics for quarterly reviewing.