One of the most common challenges faced during mergers and acquisitions is integrating IT systems and processes. Different applications, data structures, processes and teams need to blend to a common platform that will work for both companies. If your application portfolio includes Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, ServiceNow or legacy custom applications, our technology experts can help you improve the value from your M&A transaction through the development of an integrated roadmap aligned with your goals. Our assessment and process mapping offers you a platform for a smoother and faster system integration. We have successfully helped our clients achieve cost reduction and increased productivity by reducing the burden on IT maintenance and other support systems.
Our professionals understand the IT challenges during mergers and acquisitions. We can help you:
- Merge data from multiple systems into one, by helping you design and execute an appropriate conversion and data migration strategy.
- Introduce one IT governance model for the combined companies with standardized control and change processes.
- Train and support your teams as they learn new technologies.
- Re-engineer your business processes to take better advantage of technology.
- Convert existing enhancements across environments.
- Sunset legacy or duplicate systems.